Monday, June 14, 2010

She said she'd like it to snow the same way it did in upstate New York.

Hello again! I don't have much to say outfit-wise lately, because Justin and I are trying to scramble for our move to Buffalo, New York in less than two months (!!). This is my third move, but my first out-of-state transition, and it's much more complicated than I thought it would be- ugh! Hopefully, though, it will all be worth it when we finally settle into a cozy little apartment (preferably above a shop of some sort, which shouldn't be too difficult- Buffalo is filled to the brim with them!) in the city, where we always knew we were meant to reside.

Here are a few photos from our excursion, I hope you enjoy (I'll try harder to post more next time, because I don't think your computers are going to be lagging quite enough from these ones)! Outfit photos are coming soon, cross my heart!






















































14 comments:

Gracie said...

that first photo is so cool!
looks like a lot of fun!

Skyline Eyes said...

All of the pictures are gorgeous!
x

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

What lovely photos and a great outfit!
http://daisymay-dayz.blogspot.com

The Collar of the Dove said...

Gorgeous photos Penelope!

lovintrash said...

absolutely lovely!!!!

www.lovintrash.blogspot.com

Miss Woody said...

love your shoes so muuuch !

Little Monarch said...

what a lovely blog. what lovely little houses. good luck with your move!

Heather said...

Did I seriously not comment on this post before?! These photos are *so* amazing!

Robyn said...

These photos are fantastic! Good luck with the move.

Antics of the Moon said...

your photos are unique and refreshing, i will be following. thank you for taking the time to look at my blog ♥

Daria Hlazatova said...

beautiful photographs. very nostalgic for soem reason :) and i like your blog design! you've got a new follower )

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

Wow, these pics are really nice! Congrats on the move - soooo exciting! Thanks for stopping by my blog - love yours. Following you now :)

inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

stunning pictures. The first picture with the red heels is my favorite!

http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

these photos are absolutely stunning!