Saturday, October 3, 2009

Open For Business!






Somewhere in between midterms and work, I finally managed to start my Etsy shop! There isn't a lot at the moment, but I have high hopes of doing some thrifting during the week *Fingers crossed!*. A vintage shop just opened in town, and I recently discovered another not too far from where I live. I've just been dying to get my hands on both of them!

I featured two of my favorite pieces; a 1950's blue and white polka dotted dress and a 1950's red dress with a lace overlay. The blue one is so very hard to part with, as I had the most glorious day wearing it a couple of weeks ago! It was nearing the end of summer, and it was the only day I was able to explore my favorite train tracks on my favorite bicycle. It was the only time I was truly able to stop rushing around for a moment and savor the last few breaths of the season.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket





I do hope I acquire a frequent visitor or two! To get to the shop, just click on the very tiny (Which I will eventually make a bit larger) luggage tag located on the right hand side of my blog!


9 comments:

Rose said...

Congrats on opening your etsy shop!
But you only ship in the US? :(

Rose

Kelley Anne said...

Congratulations! I love the pics:)

Anonymous said...

Well done on your Etsy shop - I'll be sure to drop by!

Polly x

A Whimsical Girl Named Debbie said...

I love your blog! And, congratulations on opening your Etsy store!
http://girlwhimsy.blogspot.com

Kelly & Tracy said...

These are beautiful photos!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Congratulations, sweet dear, I wish you immense luck with your etsy shop and am off to "heart" it at once! :)


Wishing you a gorgeous day,
♥ Jessica

Meaghan Kelly said...

aw congratulations! you're going to have so much fun running it!
i will definitely be keeping my eye on it, and once school gets less crazy and i can work a little more to make some extra cash,i'll be lookingto buy! :D

M said...

I have been a fan of your blog for a while now, but I finally got a blog of my own so I can tell you just how lovely yours is. I really enjoy reading your posts. :D

M said...

These pics are so sweet. I love the bike (although I'd love it even more in blue or red). Hope your shop is going well :)